IT Support Manager
DAQRI is revolutionizing the way that people interact with computers, machines, and entertainment media. To complement our World-Class technical teams, we are seeking an IT Support Manager to be responsible for managing a staff of IT technical professionals who support our wide end user base on three continents. This individual will support an international team the currently provides white glove service to users of Mac, PC, an 8x8 Unified Communications solution and a complex network using Meraki equipment.
The perfect candidate will display outstanding motivational and organizational skills to keep the team performing at peek performance in all offices. This manager will also be skillful in Wrike! or a comparable project management software as many projects are performed by this team in addition to daily attending of support tickets.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems management or 10+ years of experience managing systems, projects and designing infrastructure
- 10+ years of experience in IT support functions in a medium to large environment
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing an IT service group
- 1 to 2 years of experience in project management
- Mac, PC Support plus Networking knowledge and experience required
- Ability to effectively direct a technical team with diverse skills in a variety of technologies while consistently monitoring the team’s performance in meeting company SLAs.
- Capable of managing vendors to ensure that all established expectations are consistently met
- Ability to effectively and professionally engage in communication with executive management
- Posses a valid UK driver's license and have access to reliable transportation to travel between work sites.
- Oversee key aspects of IT support, including desktop support, networking, storage, backup, telephony and business continuity planning.
- Direct, manage and develop a geographically dispersed, diverse, technical staff to ensure a stable and well-trained support group.
- Provide coaching and counseling to IT staff as well as assist in the development of all members of the IT team.
- Provide hands-on support when needed.
- Manage and measure the work of the IT team, ensuring resources are effectively utilized.
- Manage the Company’s data center to ensure we are meeting established expectations and sharing best practices across the function.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects to successful conclusion by delegating duties to team members in different offices and time zones.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts to support the user base.
- Manage internal customer satisfaction metrics and benchmarks for continuous improvement.
- Assist in developing and managing the IT expense budget and capital plan for infrastructure.
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication with management and peers.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company, redefining what is humanly possible through innovative hardware and software products. Our core platform merges information with reality, empowering humanity with boundless knowledge and changing the way we interact with the world.
Back to top