IT Project Manager
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Contributes information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Ensure resource availability and allocationDevelop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Forecasting requirements for budgeting and resource allocation
- 4-6 years of experience in project management with a focus in information technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience in corporate infrastructure development.)
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Focus on providing excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mac and PC literacy a plus.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top