IT Project Manager
DAQRI is looking for an IT Project Manager who is interested in influencing the future of work and being at the forefront of innovation in Augmented Reality. This role is a distinguished function of the IT department with the goal of delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope.
The candidate will be managing several special projects at a time and have the ability to see assignments through to completion. Moreover, the candidate will be heavily involved in research, discovery and initial exploration of strategic initiatives in line with the DAQRI Enterprise Roadmap.
This role will be located in Los Angeles, CA and would suit a self-motivated, results-oriented individual who is comfortable in a casual, but fast paced, environment. He/She must possess analytical skills, strong written and verbal communication; and the ability to visualize, define and implement a prioritized process to meet business needs. This position reports to the CIO
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Contributes information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Ensure resource availability and allocationDevelop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Forecasting requirements for budgeting and resource allocation
- 4-6 years of experience in project management with a focus in information technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience in corporate infrastructure development.)
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Focus on providing excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mac and PC literacy a plus.
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
DAQRI is a global technology leader that is fundamentally transforming the way people deliver and interact with information through a powerful new medium, 4D. An innovator in computer vision, DAQRI’s industry-leading software and hardware set the standard for the next generation in industrial, storytelling, and educational technologies.
Back to top