At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. But enough about us, let’s talk about you and your career at DAQRI.
The International Controller will join DAQRI’s finance team in Dublin, Ireland. We are expanding our operations to help drive and support our rapidly growing International operations. The International Controller will be responsible for helping support the implementation of the new global business model, international expansion and to assist in the build out of the accounting support team across multiple international locations. In this incredibly important role, the International Controller is expected to provide accounting leadership and direction, oversee the timely and accurate completion of monthly and quarterly financials, assess optimal internal/external accounting structure, and build/maintain strong internal controls. Qualified candidates will have a strong understanding of U.S. GAAP, strong communications skills, a customer service focus and must embrace change and process improvement. International statutory compliance will also be managed by our International Controller. This position will report to the Finance Director/Head of International Finance based in the Dublin office and will manage the accounting teams (including outsourced teams) in multiple international locations.
The ideal candidate will have international and consolidation accounting expertise as well as previous experience in both public and private accounting. They should also possess strong communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
As our International Controller, here’s some of the work you’ll do:
- Hands on role to support the Finance Director in managing daily finance and accounting operations.
- Direct management and supervision over in-house and outsourced finance staff members
- Preparation and review of monthly financial reports, including monthly accounts prepared by local accountants, consolidation, intercompany reconciliations, and eliminations
- Responsibility for Cash Forecasting and Cash Flow
- Coordination with third party consultants on administrative matters including statutory accounts and audits, tax returns, payroll reporting, transfer pricing, etc.
- Act as a key contact and help manage the company’s statutory audit processes
- Manage intercompany billings and payments, and prepare monthly intercompany account reconciliations
- Manage External revenue operations and accounting
- Manage finance operations in areas of Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, travel, inventory, manufacturing, credit cards and Banking.
- Assist with driving the company-wide annual and quarterly planning and budgeting processes
- Perform monthly financial analysis including budget versus actual, trend fluctuation analysis with FP&A
- Perform ad-hoc finance and accounting related projects on an as-needed basis
- Partner with various senior leaders on cross-functional projects
- Investor Relations, International expansion and M&A
Here’s a little bit more about skills and qualities we’re looking for:
- Chartered Accountant license a must
- Must be able to work independently, and yet collaborate with a remote (US) corporate team
- Hands on experience managing outsourced BPO accounting operations model a must
- Hands on experience in order-to-cash and revenue operations management a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of technical IFRS and GAAP reporting requirements required
- 6+ year’s experience including both operational accounting and international reporting (consolidation, multi-currency)
- Experience working with high-growth companies in the tech sector desired
- Solid Excel skills a must (think Pivot Tables and lookups. Macros a plus!)
- Experience with mid-sized company accounting, budgeting, and expense software is another distinct advantage (Oracle, Netsuite, Anaplan, Concur etc)
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce.com
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with facilities in Silicon Valley, Seattle, Austin, Dublin, and two in the United Kingdom.
Back to top