Inside Sales Representative
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. But enough about us, let’s talk about you.
DAQRI is seeking an ambitious Inside Sales Representative who will play a key role in helping us expand our direct sales efforts. This is a great opportunity for a success driven professional to join and grow within our expanding sales team.The ISR will be responsible for responding to and qualifying inbound sales inquiries from potential customers. You will also assist with outbound prospecting of new sales opportunity engagements working closely with the Territory Managers and Region Lead. This position is based in our Los Angeles office.
- Provide professional front line response to inbound sales inquiries.
- Help define and manage inbound sales processes to successfully shorten sales cycles, achieve repeatability and help produce yield high close rates.
- Track and manage all leads through the qualification process to handoff.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate account, contact and opportunity profiles within SalesForce.com.
- Ensure that qualified opportunities are profiled, documented and skillfully handed off to our Territory Managers.
- Identify new business opportunities by qualifying prospects, researching the size and scope of the opportunity and determining best sales options.
- Maintain ongoing relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending Daqri support resources as needed.
- Work closely with our operations and technical support staff, ensuring all inbound inquiries are properly handled, in a timely fashion.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 + years inside sales experience working with enterprise and/or commercial accounts.
- Familiarity with Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality applications (AR/VR).
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other enterprise class CRM system.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Ability to handle escalations, and be available at any time of day to facilitate resolution and communication of critical client issues.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
- The candidate must possess a "passion for excelling."
- The candidate must have professional presence and demeanor and be a good communicator.
- A team player - while the individual must be able to work independently with little, if any supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, which are effective in one-on-one communications, as well as group presentations.
- The individual must be analytical and be able to take fact and data to make sound business judgment and calculated decisions based on available facts and professional experience.
- The successful candidate will be mature and professional, and be a planner in both his/her thinking and directed activities.
- The successful candidate will be highly focused and driven to success and achieving goals.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.
Back to top