DAQRI’s Financial Analyst will play a key support role in helping senior leaders define the evolution of DAQRI’s core products, the technology industry and our opportunity within it. The Financial Analyst will be a confident and creative analytical thinker that uses innovative ideas to influence DAQRI’s business model and growth strategy, as well as play a vital support role to the Manager of FP&A in the upfront idea generation and strategic evaluation for a broad range of initiatives across all operations.
The ideal candidate for this role is a dedicated and enthusiastic strategic thinker with a passion for the technology industry, and who will successfully collaborate with the finance team to add value to the company in a fast-moving, dynamic, and extremely unknown environment.
- Develop complex internal and external financial models to evaluate business strategies, potential acquisitions and other transactions.
- Assist in managing the capital management process globally.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets alongside Manager of FP&A and senior management.
- Update financial reports, board presentations and investor documents. Validating the numbers by understanding the “story” behind them.
- Assist in implementing and driving new processes and policies through all subsidiaries.
- Prepare and coordinate the monthly variance analysis of actuals vs plan/forecast for all groups and subsidiaries.
- Define, develop, and track KPIs to ensure resources are efficiently allocated and aligned in support of broader business objectives, and make recommendations on process/policy improvements.
- Work with IT on development of financial reporting tools within our ERP system.
- Responsible for special projects and one off request by internal and external customers as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 -4+ years of FP&A or Accounting Experience
- Advanced excel analysis skills coupled with the ability to frame complex topics
- Strong financial analysis background with the ability to analyze financial statements, generate valuation models and prepare forecasts
- High attention to detail, a proactive problem solver, good project management skills, and ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Experience compiling data into a consumable format
- Candidate must maintain high ethics regarding confidentiality of the company's strategic initiatives, financial results and operations
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with facilities in Silicon Valley, Seattle, Austin, Dublin, and two in the United Kingdom.
Back to top