The successful candidate will be an experienced and confident Executive Assistant. We are looking for someone who is assertive, responsive and adaptable, with the ability to provide a high degree of administrative support to two of our senior leaders.
- Act as the point of contact between the leaders and internal/external persons
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation
- Provide general assistance during meetings and take minutes and actions
- Distribute minutes
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
- Organize and maintain diaries and make appointments;
- Deal with incoming email and post
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Coordinate projects
- Communicate with other assistants
- Plan and organise events & meetings.
- Commercial experience in a sales or support capacity, and ability to provide business support to a busy sales executive.
- 5+ years EA/PA experience in a multinational environment.
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Trustworthy with impeccable moral standards.
- Discrete, reserved and able to handle business information with the highest level of confidence.
- Conceptualization & Business Acumen.
- Highly organized.
- Accomplished negotiation skills, dealing with suppliers
- Great verbal and written communication skills, able to craft high quality presentations
- Great all-round problem solver
- Able to adapt quickly, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize.
- Self-directed with sound judgment.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with facilities in Silicon Valley, Seattle, Austin, Dublin, and two in the United Kingdom.
Back to top