EMEA Territory Manager
- Meeting the assigned sales target for the region.
- Territory plan written for the region to deliver sales strategy.
- Strong business relationships developed with key decision makers in the industry.
- Deliver monthly report forecasts that are 90% accurate.
- Explore, define and initialize a network of representatives, distributors, VARs and SIs in the region.
- Route(s) to markets decided for each country in the region.
- Pipeline of potential reps/VARS etc created and being worked.
- Design and deliver sales training to Reps/VARs etc.
- Native or full professional fluency in German.
- Electronic Engineering degree or higher, or equivalent engineering focus.
- Experience: 7+ years of sales experience - at least 3 -5 years must be directly in the industrial sector. Experience with systems such as SCADA, PLC, DCS, ERP, MES an advantage.
- Action oriented and results driven - moves quickly and with purpose without being abrasive. Will exceed targets and is always a top performer. Must have a “hunter” mentality.
- Strong listening and persuasion skills with an excellent customer focus. They listen to customer requirements and can translate that into next steps and new products for the internal team.
- Efficient: Significant results with minimal waste of resources and time.
- High level honesty & integrity with a strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational and planning skills – the candidate plans & organizes their activities with a focus on key priorities.
- Follow through on commitments - Make a promise; keep a promise.
- Intelligence: learns quickly, and continually. Open to ideas, suggestions and criticism.
- Persistence: pursues their goals until they are attained, exhausting all reasonable options.
- Proactive - doesn’t wait around for instructions on how to proceed. They bring new ideas to the team.
- Fluent in one or more of the local languages an advantage.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top