Document Control Manager
Daqri is looking for a motivated, detailed-oriented Document Control Manager who is passionate about helping transform the Future of Work. At DAQRI we are tackling some of the toughest challenges in Augmented Reality software applications. Under the direction of the Director of Compliance and Standards, the candidate will be responsible for entering document control and compliance records and linking them to associated items in DAQRI’s Product Lifecycle Management system.
- Work with Engineering, Program Management, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, and other supporting functions to accurately structure new products and document product changes as part of the product development, continuous improvement, and sustaining engineering processes.
- Create and release part numbers in the PLM system; includes the collection, entry, and/or review of associated data and documentation including specifications, data sheets and RoHS/REACH compliance evidence.
- Create, release, and configure multi-level Bills of Material.
- Review submitted Change Requests for completeness and correctness, obtain approvals, process Change Orders and release parts into production.
- Track regulatory compliance approval status and retain compliance documentation.
- Implement workflows and standardization for documentation, Change, and BOM control.
- Train and advise on use of the PLM system and on documentation control and change management best practices.
- Ensure data integrity between systems (PLM, PDM, ERP, etc…) throughout the product lifecycle.
- Manage user licenses and access privileges.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in PLM/Document Control using PLM software.
- Arena PLM experience a plus.
- Knowledge of document control requirements and procedures in product development and manufacturing environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work with technical and supply chain professionals in Engineering, Industrial Design, Sourcing and Procurement.
- Unique level of organization and attention to detail.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction or oversight needed.
- Able to quickly adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience working with overseas contract manufacturers a plus.
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI Smart Helmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, aerospace, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with a R&D facility in Sunnyvale, CA and a development center in Dublin, Ireland.
Back to top