Director of Engineering – DAQRI INTERNATIONAL
- Minimum of 7 years experience as Software Engineer, including hands-on technical development experience with C/C++ and C#.
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing and growing small to mid-size teams of high-performing software engineers. (If it turns out you’ve got 10 years experience managing pint-size teams of low-performing engineers, we can talk.)
- Experience developing functional specifications and design for software products.
- The ideal candidate has experience driving best practices in an organization, by tuning engineering process and preferably through Test Driven Development, code reviews and Continuous Integration.
- Proficiency with embedded systems and/or Linux is a plus.
- Knowledge of rendering pipeline is a plusExperience working with remote engineering teams.
- Strong analytical and algorithmic problem-solving skills. (This is your chance to be Batman. What you wanted more Star Trek references?)
- Works well in fast-paced growing environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors or Masters or Phd degree in Science, Mathematical Science, Computer Science or related field.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top