Departmental Assistant, Marketing
DAQRI is the leading augmented reality/4D company focused on transforming the Future of Work. It delivers the most innovative hardware and software that is bridging the gap between potential and experience. DAQRI works with the world’s largest and most respected companies to enhance human abilities by seamlessly connecting people to their environments and providing relevant information instantaneously. The DAQRI Smart Helmet and 4D Studio authoring platform deliver cutting-edge enterprise solutions in industrial, manufacturing, oil & gas, transportation, and more. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with an R&D facility in Sunnyvale, CA and a research and development center in Dublin, Ireland.
- Provide department administrative support for the CMO and seven direct reports. This will include all aspects of: (1) Calendar management, (2) Meeting planning and hosting (parking, welcome, catering, staffing, etc.), (3) Travel booking and follow-up expenses, (4) Purchase order execution.
- A firm understanding of the travel policy and team compliance is mandatory.
- Support any special event held by the company, including external and internal projects, ad shoots, and customer insight sessions.
- Work closely with Legal on contract signatories and team inclusion.
- Partner with the Events team on swag supply and storage, and Product Marketing on collateral inventory and agency management.
- Requires 5 or more years of experience in technology and/or B2B administrative support.
- Must possess knowledge of basic marketing principles: advertising, event planning, product marketing, customer experience, and some knowledge of the following types of high tech products and services: wearable electronics, hardware and software systems.
- Requires presentation-creation skills on PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Able to travel for trade shows and other events including possible international travel.
- Positive attitude, good sense of humor, and ability to work with all personalities.
- Marketing administration degree is a plus, but not required
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with facilities in Silicon Valley, Seattle, Austin, Dublin, and two in the United Kingdom.
Back to top