DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovated hardware and software products. We are seeking highly skilled technical talent to help us manage our mostly-cloud based and on premise infrastructure. As part of the IT infrastructure team, you will be working with a group central to the daily operations of the company and side by side with customers and partners to deliver reliable services.
As a Cloud Systems Engineer, you will be a technical point of contact for one or more development teams helping to plan, debug, and oversee ongoing operations of business critical applications. You will get your hands dirty working on applications, networks, databases, and architecture. You will work across the organization assisting the teams that ensure our customer facing applications are well designed and scale to the needs they require. In this role, you will also act as the voice of the customer within AWS to escalate problems and to drive prioritization of business needs for our customers.
We are a bleeding edge company and encourage curiosity and exploration. Do you like learning and trying new tech? Do you like applying your experience to find new approaches to work? Come join our team.
- Engage with management to understand business needs
- Assist in Design/Architecture/Maintenance of AWS and hybrid cloud solutions
- Help define IT and business processes
- Work hands-on with engineering teams to develop, migrate, and debug application issues
- Facilitate and act on ongoing security operations to protect the company’s information assets, including the use of policies, guidelines, standards and procedures
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer leadership
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone)
- Participate in architectural discussions
- Implement tools and monitoring for use by the IT department
- Occasionally after hours support for business and customers
- 5+ years of hands-on troubleshooting / systems administration / networking experience in a distributed systems environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with exceptional customer focus
- Advanced Linux Systems Administration experience
- Basic Windows Systems Administration experience
- IP Networking experience
- Database Architecture knowledge
- Proven experience with automation tools such as Chef, Jenkins, Docker
- Scripting experience (Ruby and Bash preferred)
- AWS (certifications preferred)
- Passion for technology
- A can-do attitude
- Experience with Git or other revision control systems
- Experience with GO
- Experience with Python
- Experience with creating a build pipeline with groovy scripting
- Experience with service discovery
- Software design or development
DAQRI is a global technology leader that is fundamentally transforming the way people deliver and interact with information through a powerful new medium, 4D. An innovator in computer vision, DAQRI’s industry-leading software and hardware set the standard for the next generation in industrial, storytelling, and educational technologies.
DAQRI is headquartered in Los Angeles with an R&D center in Sunnyvale, California and international offices in Ireland, UK and other locations.
Back to top