At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives. Our DAQRI Smart Helmet boasts the most advanced sensor suite of any wearable or mobile device to date along with unparalleled processing power to back it up.
- Design concept schematic symbols from part specs
- Design and check Allegro physical symbols form a part spec and design checklist
- Update both CAD and Concept symbols into shared library
- Maintain and update part tables for Cadence library cells
- Maintain and update signal integrity models for Cadence library cells' packages
- Work with UK and US HW engineers on schematic formats database issues
- Implement efficiency and process improvement to existing practices
- Willingness to work with the multiple time zones of the design groups.
- Bachelor’s in Electrical or Computer Engineering with at least 5 years of PCB design experience and 3 years of library experience
- 4 years Cadence Allegro CAD software experience, Cadence Allegro V16 or above experience is a must have
- Knowledge in IPC, JEDEC and IEEE standards
- Customer oriented attitude and good multitask time management skills
- MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Our flagship product, the DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings.
Back to top