Automotive Quality Assurance Manager
- Development and maintenance of DAQRI Automotive quality procedures and processes, ensuring compliance with ISO/TS16949 and automotive customer requirements.
- Auditing and benchmarking of our quality procedures and processes to ensure compliance with the latest prevailing standards and customer requirements.
- To professionally manage all customer quality concerns either directly or via the team, commensurate with the severity of the concern, leveraging the technical resources available to provide both technical root cause analysis and robust, sustainable countermeasures.
- Maintain component FMEAs and Control Plans.
- Utilize Advanced Product Quality Planning processes, (APQP), during the development of DAQRI Automotive products.
- Ensure that all the products manufactured at DAQRI Automotive conform to the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) or customer equivalent.
- Ensure that the customer/supplier relationship and corresponding communications are maintained between UK sites and also between the UK and international elements of the DAQRI group as necessary.
- To support, train, motivate and manage all quality personnel operating within the quality team of DAQRI Automotive.
- Train and develop the quality team skills in practical problem solving and the use of recognised techniques.
- Knowledge of automotive industry quality systems such as ISO/TS16949.
- Knowledge and experience of automotive industry programme management systems such as GPDS.
- Experience in the development and maintenance of FMEAs and Control Plans with engineering support.
- Experience of APQP and PPAP processes in an automotive supply chain.
- Proven project delivery track record in an automotive quality environment either within a tier one supplier or within an automotive OEM.
- Team player with appreciation for diversity of traits, skills, and approaches.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced startup environment where novel ideas, designs, and methods are constantly being developed and tested.
- Has good interpersonal skills and relates well to a variety of people at all levels inside the customer’s organisation.
- Able to build appropriate rapport, actively listening and building constructive relationships.
- Confident in leading client and supplier meetings, with a diplomatic and methodical approach in resolving issues and addressing responsibilities.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in leading a team in an automotive quality environment either within a tier one supplier or within an automotive OEM.
- Knowledge and experience of automotive tier 1 supplier qualification and quality management, in particular experience of implementing and working within ISO/TS 16949.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top