Automotive Electro-optic Lead Engineer
- Lead the integration of the electronic, electrical and optical designs for the head up displays across all projects.
- Support of a multi-disciplined engineering team.
- Support of the Technical Programme Manager.
- Lead the test programme for each head up display project, with responsibility for test timing, execution and management of test results including report writing.
- Attend and provide input into design reviews, prepare presentation materials and present if required to all business levels.
- Troubleshooting multi-discipline design issues as they present themselves throughout the lifecycle of the project and helping to provide solutions as part of a wider team.
- Experience of OEM or tier 1 supplier electronic and/or electrical component development and integration.
- Experience in being part of an engineering team in an automotive environment either within a tier one supplier or within an automotive OEM.
- Experience of automotive design validation testing, test execution and management of test results.
- Confident engineer that is able to lead and provide direction when necessary in a multi-discipline engineering team environment.
- Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Confident in taking on a high level role in engineering meetings, with an ability to present difficult engineering issues at all business levels.
- Electro-optic component experience in an automotive engineering environment either with an OEM or a tier 1 supplier.
- Experience with thermal & NVH systems beneficial.
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top