Automotive Customer Project Manager
At DAQRI, our goal is to change the way the world works. Might seem lofty, but that’s what we work towards every day. We wholeheartedly believe that if you change the way people work, you change lives.
DAQRI has already developed the world’s first laser holographic head up display, (HUD), for the Automotive world and this product has already been delivered into mass production. The head up display has been integrated into several different vehicle lines including SUVs and saloons.
Now we have this historical milestone established in the world Automotive market, we are looking to expand the team to develop the next generation of DAQRI Laser Holographic Head Up Displays…..could this be you?
DAQRI Automotive is currently searching for a Customer Project Manager who will be the primary point of communication between the customer and the project team. You will be responsible for managing multiple projects, meeting customer demands, achieving overall project timing, and meeting financial targets. You will be required to lead projects from development through to series production.
International travel will be required as part of the execution of your duties within this role.
- Represent DAQRI and act as the main interface for customers.
- Maintain and grow company profit margins through careful management of cost changes, customer requests for extraordinary actions, and new business opportunities.
- Lead current and new business development to align with DAQRI's business strategy, and help grow our business value.
- Formulate commercial documentation.
- Liaise with internal departments and customers to help resolve pricing queries, and ensure payment terms are maintained.
- Coordinate regular meetings with customers and technical teams.
- Ensure delivery to customer deadlines.
- Track and resolve open issues and provide technical information during presentations.
- Previous customer management experience in an automative environment.
- Background in engineering; Mechanical or Electrical Engineering experience preferred.
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong commercial and technical knowledge.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel internationally at short notice.
DAQRI is the world’s leading enterprise augmented reality company powering the future of work through innovative hardware and software products. Its flagship product, DAQRI Smart Helmet, is improving efficiency and safety for workers on the job and providing unparalleled cost savings for Fortune 500 companies in industrial and manufacturing settings. DAQRI Automotive are building upon their first generation of laser holographic head up displays as integrated into Jaguar Land Rover vehicle lines in model year 2015.
Back to top