Applications Specialist Intern - Summer 2017
- Perform in depth research into the functionality of various business applications to ascertain their usefulness in the DAQRI work environment.
- Review with business owners the specific features and functionality preferred in their use of each application.
- Generate detailed business use analysis and adoption metrics for each for applications, focusing on DAQRI specific usage as well as identify unused features that might be of service to the organization.
- Execute the approved application rollout plan, utilizing IT resources as required.
- Create succinct and easy-to-understand documentation for a number of application uses.
- Act as an escalation point for IT related issues.
- Customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Able to adapt quickly to change and be up to date on new developments in our changing environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams to accomplish assigned responsibilities and tasks
- Collaborative work ethic with a strong drive to learn and share knowledge
Meet Some of DAQRI's Employees
Jennifer works on the Core Apps Team on the Smart Helmet, which means she helps develop and deliver the software applications that are available for the product's users.
Back to top