Applications Specialist Intern - Summer 2017
We have a need for an Applications Specialist with a strong Applications Support and Analysis background to join the IT team and take part in our continuing effort to provide superior tools to the entire organization. This position will be responsible for analyzing currently used business tools to then providing analysis of the functionality for which the tools are used. Secondly, will provide cost/benefit analysis of proposed software tools. Thirdly, will be able to provide detailed business case analysis. The ideal candidate will enjoy working with different type of platforms, learning cutting-edge technologies and feel comfortable handling multiple responsibilities.
As a DAQRI employee, you’re encouraged to pursue uncompromising excellence while doing what you love. We believe in hiring the very best, who will bring to bear their creativity, focused expertise, and a profound desire to make a lasting impact. If you’re interested in joining a visionary team creating the ultimate fusion of digital and physical realities, we want to hear from you.
- Perform in depth research into the functionality of various business applications to ascertain their usefulness in the DAQRI work environment.
- Review with business owners the specific features and functionality preferred in their use of each application.
- Generate detailed business use analysis and adoption metrics for each for applications, focusing on DAQRI specific usage as well as identify unused features that might be of service to the organization.
- Execute the approved application rollout plan, utilizing IT resources as required.
- Create succinct and easy-to-understand documentation for a number of application uses.
- Act as an escalation point for IT related issues.
- Customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Able to adapt quickly to change and be up to date on new developments in our changing environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams to accomplish assigned responsibilities and tasks
- Collaborative work ethic with a strong drive to learn and share knowledge
Back to top