Real Estate Agent
Real Estate Agent - Chicagoland and Midwest
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a role that has a flexible schedule and a solid paycheck? Real estate could be the right industry for you! Do you already have a real estate license, or the desire to obtain one? Our real estate company is growing, and several of our offices are hiring. We will consider an experienced professional with a proven track record in real estate, but we are also looking for new talent. Our company is known for our training programs, as well as a fun and supportive environment. Our company values are: Do What's Right, Develop Yourself and Other, and Discover Your Dharma. We hope that you'll discover yours with us!
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Interview clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic limitations
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts
- Organize and oversee open houses
- Advise clients about mortgage options and help them fill out the requisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process
- Represent landlords who own multiple properties and need to keep a consistent occupation rate
- Attend closing dates and provide support for clients
- Real estate license preferred (though we'll consider those working toward licensing)
- Interest in residential real estate a must
- Friendly personality with a high comfort level in talking with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including excellent listening skills
ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND CULTURE
d'aprile properties serves clients throughout Chicago and the Midwest. It's been in the top .1% of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 2 years in a row. Our team is made up of hard working, dedicated, and results driven people. Key factors to success on our team, are to be hardworking, caring and full of energy.
Meet Some of d’aprile properties's Employees
Annette ensures the d’aprile office runs smoothly and efficiently. She also assists agents in any way she can, answering questions and dealing with telephone referrals.
Back to top