Real Estate Agent
- Chicago, IL
Real Estate Agent - Chicagoland and Midwest
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a role that has a flexible schedule and a solid paycheck? Real estate could be the right industry for you! Do you already have a real estate license, or the desire to obtain one? Our real estate company is growing, and several of our offices are hiring. We will consider an experienced professional with a proven track record in real estate, but we are also looking for new talent. Our company is known for our training programs, as well as a fun and supportive environment. Our company values are: Do What's Right, Develop Yourself and Other, and Discover Your Dharma. We hope that you'll discover yours with us!
- Participate in active marketing initiatives, from cold calling to attending industry events
- Interview clients to determine their precise wants, needs, budgets and geographic limitations
- Prepare and proofread real estate documents, from leases to closing contracts
- Organize and oversee open houses
- Advise clients about mortgage options and help them fill out the requisite paperwork to expedite the home buying process
- Represent landlords who own multiple properties and need to keep a consistent occupation rate
- Attend closing dates and provide support for clients
- Real estate license preferred (though we'll consider those working toward licensing)
- Interest in residential real estate a must
- Friendly personality with a high comfort level in talking with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including excellent listening skills
OUR COMPANY + CULTURE
d'aprile properties is a boutique real estate brokerage that serves the Chicagoland area as well the beach communities of Northwest Indiana, Southern Wisconsin, and Southwest Michigan. With nine convenient office locations, cutting-edge technology integration, and alluring marketing programs, we offer an abundance of tools that allow our Agents to perform better and faster for their clients, creating unforgettable experiences. These resources have helped us achieve exceptional growth, landing us a spot on Inc.com's list of 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America three years in a row.
As a full-service real estate company, our culture is truly what sets us apart from the competition. The people who choose to work at d'aprile properties, both Agents and Support Team members alike, help to develop an unparalleled culture that allows everyone to thrive, both personally and professionally. From staff appreciation events, to a casual and open office environment, to monthly mindset coaching by our Founder, we're lucky enough to say that we enjoy coming to work everyday because of the awe-inspiring people that surround us.
Come see the d'aprile properties difference!
Back to top