Part-Time Office Manager DAP + MWL
PART-TIME OFFICE MANAGER DAP + MWL:
This is a part-time office manager position for our Chicago, West Town location. This position will satisfy 30-32 hours per week and be paid on an hourly basis.
The Office Manager assists in organizing and coordinating office operations. The Office Manager welcomes customers and staff as they enter the office as well as collaborates with various Support Teams to complete company projects and objectives. The Office Manager will assist with technology troubleshooting and plays an integral part to the Local Leadership Team, which organizes sales goals, manages a local budget, and plans social and community events.
- Maintain office cleanliness
- Answer phones
- Order and maintain office inventory
- Monitor office calendar and conference room reservations
- Work with other team members to ensure projects are completed
- Work with Local Leadership Team for internal events and community outreach
- Provide team members with support and resources
- Troubleshoot office technology
- Excellent organization & phone skills
- Positive attitude and great customer service skills
- Must be detail- oriented and a good problem solver
- Intermediate computer and software experience (On both Mac and Windows)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND CULTURE
d’aprile properties and Midwest Lending serves clients throughout Chicago and the Midwest. Our team is made up of hardworking, dedicated, and results driven people, who are consistently innovating processes and thinking of new ways to accomplish our goals!
Our team is located in our West Town loft space, and we’re looking to add an individual who not only matches the skills needed, but our company culture, as well. Key factors to success on our team, are to be hardworking, caring and full of energy. Our business-casual dress code, monthly office recess, and progressive employee policies, create a modern and supportive office environment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of d’aprile properties's Employees
David is responsible for directing and developing agents at his d’aprile properties office. He guides them in the right direction whenever they stumble or need to seek support.
Back to top