Office Manager, Michigan City, IN
Michigan City, IN
MAIN OBJECTIVE: The Office Manager assists in organizing and coordinating office operations, including maintaining office cleanliness. The Office Manager welcomes and directs both agents and staff as they enter the office, collaborates with various Support Teams to complete company projects and objectives, assists agents with technology troubleshooting and program training. Additional responsibilities will include acting as a key member of the Local Leadership Team, which organizes sales goals, manages a local budget, and plans social and community events.
- Maintain office cleanliness
- Maintain equipment and vendor communications under the supervision of the Facilities Director
- Answer phones
- Order and maintain office inventory
- Monitor office calendar and conference room reservations
- Work with other team members to ensure projects are completed
- Work with Local Leadership Team for internal events and community outreach
- Provide agents with support and resources
- Troubleshoot office technology
- Training Agents in MAPS programs
- Excellent organization & phone skills
- Positive attitude and outstanding customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented and a good problem solver
- Intermediate computer and software experience (On both Mac and Windows)
ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND CULTURE
d’aprile properties serves clients throughout Chicago and the Midwest. It’s been in the top .1% of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 2 years in a row. Our team is made up of hard working, dedicated, and results driven people.
Key factors to success on our team, are to be hardworking, caring and full of energy. Our business-casual dress code, monthly office recess, and progressive employee policies, create a modern and supportive office environment.
Meet Some of d’aprile properties's Employees
David is responsible for directing and developing agents at his d’aprile properties office. He guides them in the right direction whenever they stumble or need to seek support.
Back to top