Manager of Employee Success
MANAGER OF EMPLOYEE SUCCESS (HR)
The Manager of Employee Success has the opportunity to work closely with the Leadership Team in order to accomplish long- term strategy, development, and administration of the human resources functions for d'aprile companies (Real Estate; Lending). The Manager of Employee Success will implement human resources strategies and solutions based around the corporate purpose and values.
The objective of the HR Department is to develop and/or carryout responsibilities in the following functional areas that include, but are not limited to: benefits administration, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance. This department will impact our team of Realtors, Loan Officers, and Support Staff team throughout 10 Offices.
- Proven Success in the development of Human Resources programming
- Knowledge of HR/Employment Laws and practices
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Proven Ability to Provide Clear Direction and Delegation
- Proven Ability to Collaborate Effectively with Other Departments, Leadership, and Clients
- Experience with Budgeting and Profit/Loss Management
- Proven Leadership Skills Including the Ability to Motivate and Develop Team Members
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Masters Preferred
- Department Development/Management
- Creates and administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Develops department goals, objectives and systems
- Participates in all staff meetings
- Supervises staff in the HR department
- Policies and Procedures
- Annually reviews and makes recommendations to leadership team for improvement of the company's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures company's compliance
- Communicates changes in company personnel policies and procedures, and ensures proper compliance is followed
- Maintains the employee handbook and policies/procedures manual
BENEFITS + COMPENSATION
- Maintain benefit package including health insurance
- Perform benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communication benefit information to employees
- Management of 401(K) program
- Assists leadership team with the bi-annual review, preparation and administration of reviews
- Provides training on the BambooHR program, appropriate feedback, scoring, etc. to new managers
- Addresses review disputes or complaints from employees
RECRUITMENT + STAFFING
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees (if applicable); writes and places advertisements; writes and provides employment offer/agreements
- Oversees employee onboarding and training
- Coordinates and/or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation
- Works with leadership team on terminations, severance packages, etc.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Maintains employee files and records
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
CULTURE AND PEOPLE
- Maintains current employee incentive programs
- Develop additional programs to further impact culture
- Participate on committees and special projects
- Assist leadership team with staff development and training
- Work directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters and development
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
d'aprile properties is a boutique real estate brokerage that serves the Chicagoland area as well the beach communities of Northwest Indiana, Southern Wisconsin, and Southwest Michigan. With nine convenient office locations, cutting-edge technology integration, and alluring marketing programs, we offer an abundance of tools that allow our Agents to perform better and faster for their clients, creating unforgettable experiences. These resources have helped us achieve exceptional growth, landing us a spot on Inc.com's list of 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America three years in a row.
As a full-service real estate company, our culture is truly what sets us apart from the competition. The people who choose to work at d'aprile properties, both Agents and Support Team members alike, help to develop an unparalleled culture that allows everyone to thrive, both personally and professionally. From staff appreciation events, to a casual and open office environment, to monthly mindset coaching by our Founder, we're lucky enough to say that we enjoy coming to work every day because of the awe-inspiring people that surround us.
Come see the d'aprile properties difference!
Back to top