MWL RESIDENTIAL LOAN PROCESSOR
The Residential Loan Processor is responsible for managing a loan pipeline of 30-40 files for our Mortgage Brokerage. The Loan Processor works directly with our team of Loan Processors, Compliance Director, and Sales Team to continue to build processes for our growing team.
- Collect and verify credit documents from borrowers
- Communicate with end investors, borrowers, and loan officers regarding loan approval conditions, closing coordination, and post-closing matters
- Work with third-party vendors and entities to procure loan documentation such as appraisals, title commitments, verifications of employment, deposit, and credit
- Maintain a pipeline of 30-40 loans and work in an organized and structured manner with respect to closing dates, contingency dates, and borrower needs
- Create systems that build efficiency and structure throughout the processing team
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, Loan Officers, etc.
- Actively participate and communicate with all support and sales team members
+ Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
+ 2 or more years in Loan Processing Role
+ High Level of Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other basic computer programs
+ High Level of Organization and Time Management
Midwest Lending is a small mortgage broker, that is growing rapidly! Our team is made up of incredibly hardworking individuals that are consistently innovating processes and thinking of new ways to accomplish our goals!
Our processing team is located in our West Loop loft space, and we’re looking to add an individual who not only matches the skills needed but, our company culture as well.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet Some of d’aprile properties's Employees
David is responsible for directing and developing agents at his d’aprile properties office. He guides them in the right direction whenever they stumble or need to seek support.
Back to top