The Accounting Coordinator assists in daily accounting transactions, accounting procedures, and works closely with the Accounting Team to complete projects and objectives.
- Perform daily billing/clerical work
- Assemble/organize billing aspects
- Assist with A/P
- Assist Director of Accounting with prepping for commission disbursements
- Update Accounts Receivable
- Work with Accounting Team to ensure accounting projects and objectives are achieved
- Organize and manage vendor files
- Manage invoices for the Agent and Loan Officer Expenses
- Assist Director of Accounting in daily tasks
- Prep commission payouts daily
- Assist with month end receivables
- Bachelor’s or Equivalent Degree
- Customer service experience
- Quickbooks experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Basic up-to-date computer skills
- 2+ years experience in related field
ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND CULTURE
d’aprile properties serves clients throughout Chicago and the Midwest. It’s been in the top .1% of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. for 2 years in a row. Our team is made up of hard working, dedicated, and results driven people.
Key factors to success on our team, are to be hardworking, caring and full of energy. Our business-casual dress code, monthly office recess, and progressive employee policies, create a modern and supportive office environment.
Meet Some of d’aprile properties's Employees
David is responsible for directing and developing agents at his d’aprile properties office. He guides them in the right direction whenever they stumble or need to seek support.
Back to top