Cyware is where you belong!
Cyware offers the technology organizations need to build a virtual cyber fusion center. With separate but integrated solutions including an advanced threat intel platform (TIP), vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burn out. Cyware's virtual cyber fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
What You Will Do:
- Write technical documentation, including overviews, how-to guides, user guides, API documentation, release notes, technical support guides, product user guides, firmware/software guides, white papers, operational procedures, manuals, easy to understand user interface text, online help guides, video tutorials, and developer guides
- Organize existing documents, identify documentation gaps, and drive new projects while keeping a focus on customer needs
- Define documentation requirements and work with engineers to create and update internal and external documentation
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Edit, clarify, and enhance documents written by engineers
- Support agile delivery of high-quality documentation and content in sync with monthly product releases
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to constantly improve the quality of your deliverables
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with practical experience in the B2B software industry
- 4-6 years of experience as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software or workflow applications
- Experience with cybersecurity products is a plus
- Outstanding skills in writing about complex technical and business subjects to a variety of audiences
- Experience researching and writing effective documents for developers and architects
- Ability to conceptualize, and execute projects with a strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize/meet deadlines
- Experience writing and reviewing content in US English
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to think and write in context with the target reader or product user in mind
- Ability to be self-directed and work independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment
- Strong technical writing knowledge and information mapping skills
- Experience working in an Agile content development environment
- Experience in writing online help and knowledge based articles
- Experience with web-based and mobile products
- Experience in content review and localization
- Experience with a markup language such as HTML or XML
- Experience developing video tutorials and gifs
- Candidates must have thorough knowledge and experience in industry-standard authoring tools including Confluence
- Candidates must also have the flexibility to quickly learn new/better tools that the team employs in the future
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer health insurance coverage (self, spouse and kids).
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!