Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We’re Hiring
The ideal candidate is motivated designing for scale, adoption of best practices around security, continuous integration, configuration management, infrastructure as code and has a strong interest in cloud engineering and DevOps solutions. Working closely with the rest of the engineering team, you will help ensure we are building high quality systems with monitoring best practices, build and enhance automated solutions, accelerate customer value delivery, and minimize human interactions with systems. We are seeking highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious DevOps Engineers who are passionate about forming and implementing cutting-edge cloud computing capabilities.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series B funding round!
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with development teams to integrate their projects into the production AWS environment and ensure their ongoing support once there.
- Gain a deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as contributing to their overall design.
- Be a DevOps champion - work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle.
- Dive deep into the software stack to troubleshoot as needed.
- Build engineering automation and productivity tools to streamline and scale applications in the production environment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment and operations.
- Build from the ground up reliable infrastructure services in AWS to deliver highly scalable services.
- Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they are creating.
Who You Are
- US Citizenship is a requirement of this position in accordance with 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(2)(C)
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in the software industry.
- Hands on experience on cloud services like AWS, Google cloud, azure, etc.
- Experience with tools like chef, puppet, ansible, etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools terraform or cloud formation.
- Experience with different queuing systems like rabbitmq, kafka, sqs, etc.
- Ability to create infra services for both cloud as well as on premise deployment.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts like subnets, etc.
- Experience with containers and orchestration tools like kubernetes.
- Experience working in a startup.
- Exposure to Linux, EC2 Security, EC2 Balances, Automation Tools, AWS CLI,S3, Cloud Watch & Cloud Trail, SSH, Docker, Git, MLAB, Jenkins, Circle CI, Nagios, Jmeter & Blazemeter are must.
- Knowledge on MongoDB, Python/Django, data structure and algorithms would be added advantage.
- Experience with Rundeck is a plus
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a competitive PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!