Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We’re Hiring
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will drive the talent identification and attraction strategies for both active and passive candidates for our Cybersecurity practice. In this role, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with business leaders to understand business strategy and demand while driving results.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series B funding round!
What You’ll Do
- Source and identify active and passive candidates through various channels including Internet job boards, Boolean/Internet data research, resume databases, associations, networking, etc.
- Work cross functionally and develop strong relationships with hiring managers through status updates and constant communication
- Ensure a best in class candidate experience with transparency, timely follow-up and communication
- Regularly manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Ensure standardization and consistency of recruiting practices and policies
- Help in managing an efficient and effective process, utilizing Greenhouse and other tools
- Create excitement!! Be an Ambassador for Cyware!
Who You Are
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- 5+ years of experience sourcing high-quality candidates using various scraping tools. Boolean expertise required as well as a strong LinkedIn presence.
- 3+ years of Cybersecurity recruitment experience
- Proven experience attracting top talent in Cybersecurity, in roles such as Solution Architects, Sales Engineers, Cyber focused Developers, Cyber Sales Leaders.
- Greenhouse ATS experience strongly preferred
- Strong ability to assess technical knowledge and depth across a variety of skill sets
- Experienced/skilled in the utilization of various sourcing channels, including direct, internet and networking sourcing
- Results driven and metrics oriented
- Ability to successfully navigate a fast-paced, remote and nimble environment
- An aptitude for problem solving and independent thinking
- Ability to prioritize multiple urgent requests and manage time effectively
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because:
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a generous PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!