Cyware is where you belong!
Cyware offers the technology organizations need to build a virtual cyber fusion center. With separate but integrated solutions including an advanced threat intel platform (TIP), vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burn out. Cyware's virtual cyber fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
Why We Are Hiring:
Cyware Labs is looking for sharp, intelligent, innovative and hardworking people having an experience of minimum 8 years in product planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, helping define the product vision in the software/cyber-security industry.
Come join an exciting startup company in the cybersecurity space that just completed their $30 million dollar Series B funding!
What You Will Do:
- Help define product roadmap based on business leader’s strategy, competitive landscape and customer requirements.
- Manage the development of current and future features, user stories, and requirements while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing customer needs.
- Drive the usability vision for the product and user interface designs.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from ideation, design, development, launch, end-of-life and migration.
- Manage the product backlog and recommend alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements when needed.
- Participate in development, testing, and deployment reviews to assure requirements are being properly addressed.
- Product demonstration and training for the field, operational teams and critical customers.
- Act as a leader within the company; help drive product innovation into the corporate culture.
Who You Are
- 4-6 years of experience as a Product Manager or a customer-facing role as a domain expert in an enterprise product enviornment.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products or custom solutions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- UX and/or User Interface Design skills will be a key plus.
- A technical bachelor’s degree and MBA preferred.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer health insurance coverage and reimbursements for your home office WIFI.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!