Cyware is where you belong!
Cyware offers the technology organizations need to build a virtual cyber fusion center. With separate but integrated solutions including an advanced threat intel platform (TIP), vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burn out. Cyware's virtual cyber fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
Come join an exciting startup company in the cybersecurity space that just completed their $10 million dollar Series A funding!
What You Will Do
- Create effective, intuitive UX/UI and visual designs for web and mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- Translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Who You Are
- Hands on Experience on Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or Adobe XD or any other similar tool or other visual design and wireframing tools.
- Be able to establish and maintain visual design and copy-writing guidelines.
- Proficiency with Design tools, and an obsession with pixel-perfect detailing.
- Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
- Understanding of contemporary user experience planning interaction design and visual design.
- Candidates must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Experience with user interface design patterns.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms Experience in developing intricate detailed icons to be used throughout the web and mobile apps.
- Experience in designing for mobile and web - good understanding of Material Design (for Android) and iOS
- Human Interface Guidelines.
- Design degree or other related field from premier institutes like NID, IID etc..
- Experience in designing complex and large B2B dashboards.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer health insurance coverage, and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!