Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware's Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
The Director of Strategic Alliance and Business Development is a highly collaborative, influential, and experienced leader responsible for initiating and closing new business opportunities, which will significantly accelerate Cyware’s growth and profitability. We firmly believe that these partnerships will drive substantial growth and opportunity for Cyware and this is an exceptional opportunity to build a team from the ground up and have a considerable impact on a rapidly scaling company and our large customer base.
Come join an exciting cybersecurity product startup that just closed Series B funding round!
What You Will Do:
- Help Cyware execute on our product strategy through sourcing, executing, and managing strategic alliances and OEM partnerships
- Ownership of the entire strategic alliance and OEM partnership lifecycle, from lead to launch
- Pitch new deals, create proposals, negotiate agreements and win new business
- Communicate how Cyware’s offering drives security, what our competitive advantage is, and why it is worth the investment
- Navigate the industry to find key decision-makers and build their trust in both you and Cyware
- Become an industry, product, and marketing expert
Who You Are
- Previous successful business development experience, preferably in technology (Cyber Security, SaaS or API sales is a huge plus)
- Demonstrated interest in technology and business development
- Likes to win and takes ownership of their own success
- Proven track record of building strategic relationships and OEM partnerships and executing ambitious plans with external partners
- Direct experience managing product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus
- The ability to influence
- Prior experience working with global diverse teams is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Our product is growing exponentially and we need to be able to keep up with it
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a generous PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!