Cyware is where you belong!
Cyware offers the technology organizations need to build a virtual cyber fusion center. With separate but integrated solutions including an advanced threat intel platform (TIP), vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burn out. Cyware's virtual cyber fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
Why We Are Hiring:
Cyware Labs is looking for sharp, intelligent, innovative and hardworking people having an experience of minimum 8 years in product planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, helping define the product vision in the software/cyber-security industry.
Come join an exciting startup company in the cybersecurity space that just completed their $30 million dollar Series B funding!
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server- side logic
• Implementation of security and data protection
What are we looking in you?
• A knack for creativity and innovation that re-defines the Job!
• Hands-on programming in Python, with basic knowledge of Django Web Framework is required
• Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
• Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages
• Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application. Good hands on in AWS scalable environment
• Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
• Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing
• output to match the specific platform
• Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
• Good understanding of REST framework is required
• Have understanding of MVC architecture.
- We are a small but highly dedicated and motivated team that has created a powerful impact in the domain of
- cyber security in a short period of time. Join us and you will have:
- A chance to learn in a highly competitive environment.
- An opportunity to prove your mettle and enjoy a unique growth trajectory.
- Freedom to innovate and flexibility to operate.
- A Team that will support and help you to explore your true potential.
- An awesome atmosphere to work in
How to Apply
Apply right here. You've found the application!