Starting rate $16.00/hr
$1,000 sign on bonus for full time
$500 sign on bonus for part time
Bonus applies after 90 days
Join #TeamCVS and play an important part in delivering the kind of service that keeps our customers coming back to CVS Pharmacy. You'll work alongside other dedicated individuals in a fast-paced warehouse environment that inspires you to grow your skills and advance your career.
As a stocker, you will:
• Stock cases of merchandise onto shelves for order selectors.
• Read merchandise orders from a RF unit which will include: item locations, descriptions, and quantity needed.
• Select and prepare (cut box tops and plastic from inner packaging) needed cases of product and place in a designated location
• Move boxes of merchandise (up to 30-50 pounds) using safe lifting techniques
• Cross train in other warehouse tasks
• Physically requirements include constantly standing, bending, reaching and climbing stairs
• 401 (k) match
• Insurance packages available
• Stock purchase program
• Store discounts
• Paid breaks
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Growth opportunities
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be able to read and write in English
• Able to work overtime
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.