Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
Hiring Immediately! Starting rate: $19.00/hr As an RX order selector, you will pick pieces of pharmacy merchandise into a tote or box for stores. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of accuracy and performance to meet the needs of store orders while utilizing safe work practices. You may work in other areas or functions of the warehouse, as needed.
- Read store orders from a tablet or RF unit which will include: item locations, descriptions, and quantity needed.
- Select the needed pieces of merchandise and place them into a tote or box.
- Move totes or boxes of merchandise (up to 30-50 pounds regularly) utilizing safe lifting techniques.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy for merchandise selected.
- Work efficiently and effectively on pick lines with 10 or more other employees.
- Maintain 100% or greater to performance standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of work zones at the end of each shift.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Cross train in other warehouse duties, as necessary.
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the CVS Health warehouse and DEA regulations.Must be at least 18 years of age. Ability to read, write, and count accurately. Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally. Must be certified on all equipment needed to complete job task. Ability to work overtimePrevious warehouse experience High School Diploma or EquivalentHigh school diploma or equivalent Preferred
The typical pay range for this role is:
$16.00 - $25.70
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off ("PTO") or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-888-694-7287, or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.