Truck Driver CDL Class A
- Johnstown, PA
Operate tractor-trailer and/or straight truck to deliver merchandise from distribution center to stores in a timely manner and pick up and return merchandise/empty totes from stores to the distribution center. Large percent of fleet is 2013 or new automatic transmission equipment with on board computers and navigation systems. Enjoy the ability to be home most weekends and most nights or every other night. Competitive compensation package includes comprehensive benefit offerings, paid vacation and personal time off. Eligible for safety bonuses and awards. CVS Health signed the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve's (ESRG) Statement of Support on behalf of the company, reiterating the company's support for servicemen and women and families. We will honor your commitment to serve our country for weekend and annual training as well as long-term mobilizations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- One (1) years over-the-road driving experience as well as city driving experience required
- Current CDL (Commercial Driver's License)
- Ability to pass all Department of Transportation physicals and Substance Abuse Testing
- Certification of Department of Transportation road test
- Meet all Department of Transportation requirements concerning driver qualifications (FMCSR 391.11)
- Ability to perform physical activities such as: lift 100lbs., bending, reaching, stooping, walking, standing, and climbing
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top