Strategic Innovation Analyst
- Woonsocket, RI
If you are passionate about making a lasting impact in the healthcare industry, solving complex problems, and using data & technology to help patients on their path to better health, consider this exciting opportunity to join the Retail Pharmacy Innovation & Engineering Team at CVS Health! Here, you can help us impact almost 10,000 retail locations, influence results on 11 million customer surveys annually, and improve the sentiments of almost 200,000 store colleagues.
As the Strategic Innovation Analyst, you will play a vital role on several in-flight Retail Pharmacy projects that focus on improving the colleague and customer experience. You will work with a high-energy, multi-disciplinary team that is motivated by the opportunity to brainstorm, test, analyze, and continuously grow the portfolio with products that drive enterprise results.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU IF:
• You listen to others' ideas with an open mind. You get satisfaction from helping your teammates succeed.
• You have experience in managing multiple tasks simultaneously and being agile. You are not intimidated by a fast-paced environment or changing priorities.
• You're a self-starter. You can navigate the unknown one step at a time, when thrown into the "fire."
• You like to create plans. When there's chaos, you're the organizer to get everyone back on track to feel less overwhelmed.
• You're detail oriented. You can imagine the weight and importance of creating launch plans and job aids for colleagues in 10,000 stores, and you already feel the pride and excitement in that work.
• You love networking. You know that you'll never know everything. You understand that the more people you build relationships with, the more knowledge you truly have.
• You are passionate about healthcare and would love spending time in a pharmacy.
• You love using rich datasets to diagnose complex problems, seek findings beyond the immediate obvious, and make decisions. You are not afraid to learn and use new data analysis tools.
YOUR TYPICAL DAY HERE COULD INCLUDE:
• Creating a pilot plan for an initiative that is preparing to go live in a few months, then crafting several versions of that plan to take into consideration potential risks and mitigation tactics
• Meeting with different stakeholders to align on deployment strategy, gaining insights on what projects may be launching in parallel
• Designing training materials and field communications suitable for each project
• Proactively creating and regularly updating work plans to assess potential risks or availability for other projects (e.g. R&D)
• Building reports or dashboards to track results of a new initiative, or pulling analytical information to assist with R&D of a potentially new project for submission
• Supporting with Business User Acceptance Testing, using your detail-oriented nature to ensure quality prior to launching a product to stores
• Brainstorming with your colleagues to build out a creative approach for a new problem
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations in a way that can be easily understood by non-subject matter experts, including leadership or Field Leaders (Region Directors, District Leaders)
- 2+ years experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, high proficiency preferred
At least one of the following:
- 2+ years of consulting or business-related experience, including hands-on experience conducting analytics using Oracle SQL, Teradata SQL, and/or Tableau with high proficiency (test may be administered during the final round of interview)
- 1+ years of experience as a Retail Lead or Head Certified Pharmacy Technician, with experience using Microsoft Office
- Experience assessing and building a business case to identify business trends and areas of opportunity (e.g. growth, cost savings, etc.)
- Experience creating impactful presentations and storyboards working with presentation tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience in consulting or healthcare industry
- Knowledge of U.S. Healthcare landscape and the pharmacy sector preferred
- Understanding of SAFe agile and Waterfall IT Project models
- Experience in a role requiring analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Experience communicating technical or healthcare information in an easy-to-understand manner for non-technical audiences
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top