Solution Strategist - Senior Advisor
- Woonsocket, RI
CVS Clinical Trial Recruitment partners with leading global biopharma clients to deliver qualified patients into ongoing pharmaceutical clinical trials in order to improve and accelerate clinical research for drug and vaccine development. The Sr advisor of Solution Strategy manages key milestones of the multi-year Recruitment platform product and product delivery to Pharma sponsors. He/She works with leaders in Clinical Trial Services (CTS) to deliver an industry-leading patient recruitment and engagement product with patient-centric experience, delivers feasibility and ad hoc analysis results for business development team, run the interface between the back-end product team and other CTS partners, and provide analytical consultation to Pharma sponsors. The Sr advisor of Solution strategy will be both hands on and work with others to:
• Design and develop the Clinical Recruitment Platform (CRP) data strategy and product roadmap
• Define objectives and key milestones for the platform product build and oversee all project management activities including team communication, PMO updates, stakeholder management and leadership updates
• Work with a large cross-functional team to design, refine, and optimize product offering to Pharma sponsors and translate business asks into features in CRP
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end Recruitment process and design data flows between different portals and Clinical Recruitment Platform (CRP)
• Conduct analyses to support project deliverables including developing feasibility assessment of clinical trials in the pipeline, trial planning, design digital product data flow, and create patients funnel along each step of recruiting as necessary.
• Develop and maintain relationships with wide range of stakeholders including business partners, IT, Legal, etc.
• 5+ years of experience working in a consulting firm or corporation position with Sr. stakeholder exposure (e.g. corporate strategy, enterprise analytics, chief of staff)
• Structured problem solving: translate business problems into analytics for the team, frame key questions and delivery answers
• Business analytics using one of the Common programming languages: R, SQL, Python, Alteryx
• Business intelligence, reporting and visualization tools: Tableau is preferred
• Written and oral communication and data presentation, with ability to tailor the communication style to the right audience, from the analytic professional to the senior business leaders
• Project management: Effectively drive projects and deliver objectives in highly cross functional team environment, which will include colleagues and partners with diverse skills and backgrounds, such as data engineers, data scientists, application developers, business analysts, etc
• Operate and lead in a complex, cross-functional organization or company where your teams need to collaborate and integrate with other business and IT teams
• Proactively identify improvement opportunities within CTS and develop execution plans
• MBA degree
• Designing and implementing scalable, distributed systems leveraging cloud computing technologies like Microsoft Azure
• Knowledge in Healthcare space and clinical trial space
Bachelors degree required. Advanced degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top