Senior Consultant - HEE Business Operations
- Woonsocket, RI
The Health Engagement Engine (HEE) is one of the key sources of competitive advantage for CVS Health and represents a collection of technologies that identify, prioritize and deliver opportunities which help our members on their path to better health.
As the Senior Consultant, HEE Operations Management you will be responsible for working across the Enterprise with program/delivery channel/IT system owners to solve our Stakeholder's communication needs. Support includes operational activities, client implementation, research and problem solving, and system documentation
1.Coordinate program/client implementation and maintenance activities for established programs within the HEE systems. Responsibilities will include program and client enrollment in HEE UI, spreadsheet management, database tracking and general research.
2.Represent HEE Business Operations in general IT and Business projects for HEE initiatives through the project cycle. Coordinate the development of operational timelines and milestone estimates from project team members, effectively prioritizing the tasks. Conduct regular project reviews and oversee business aspects of assigned projects to ensure each project is on-time with a high level of quality while delivering all key milestones and deliverables. Communicate and resolve project issues on all assigned projects using appropriate tools.
3.Develop and conduct the quality control activities of program and client setups within impacted systems. Work with colleagues to develop/implement quality controls within the HEE Operations team. Conduct quality control activities on a regular basis to maintain continued quality within the Operations Team. Provide continual feedback to streamline processes to meet quality standards.
4.Lead all aspects of HEE operational setup documentation for Enterprise programs/channels including program-specific setups, operational processes, etc.
5.Participate on the HEE Business Team and work with other team members to ensure overall success of the HEE.
Please note the initial location for this positions is noted as Hartford, CT but the position is also available local to AZ - Scottsdale, IL - Northbrook, RI - Woonsocket.
1.Project Management experience
2.Experience working with Excel and MS Access
3.Analytical skills in order to read and interpret data
4.Experience with documentation
5.Working knowledge of Python, Teradata SQL, Tableau preferred
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
1. Knowledge of the Health Engagement Engine
2. Operational background preferred
3. Working knowledge of CVS Health (PBM/Retail/Aetna business) internal operations
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top