It's a new day in health care!
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a ground-breaking moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all. We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success.
In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
Looking for opportunities to use cutting edge technologies analyzing petabytes of data in a world class Hadoop cluster? Interested in generating analytical insights that help members make the best decisions for the individual care needs?
Aetna's Member analytics team is an innovative team tasked with optimizing our ability to engage with members to help them make better healthcare decisions.
Our goal is to improve clinical outcomes and to help members gain more transparency into the healthcare system so that they can save money. To do this we've developed a leading capability that combines data science, agile marketing, behavioral economics, large scale experimentation, and optimization of our digital properties and applications. Through this we message millions of members each year about real challenges they face and help them become more healthy or save money - we drive tangible and meaningful impact for our members.
• A common campaign for us would include a number of predictive models that identify specific members to message at specific moments, a suite of creative tactics with varying behavioral economics principles to deliver content, and the use of a large number of channels and apps in a highly coordinated and journey based fashion - all deployed by our own team through the experimentation platform that we've developed.
• Our organization can launch campaigns in as little as six weeks and then over time will optimize and tune them; we currently maintain and optimize a portfolio of over one hundred very specific behavioral campaigns. We are constantly expanding and seeking to develop new campaigns and develop our ability to maximize behavior change by improving our ability to engage across channels and increasingly have a large focus on doing this through our apps.
• Our work encompasses identifying impactful behaviors to target, designing campaigns for them, optimizing those campaigns, and optimizing our overall functionality to do so.
If you join our organization you'll become an expert in understanding decision making and behavior, applying cutting edge machine learning/experimentation/behavioral science techniques, developing software to expand the ability to engage, building out digital properties, and running an agile business that innovates at large scale and high velocity. And you'll know that your work directly impacts our membership in a positive way.
• Leads and participates in the development, validation and delivery of algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools. Solves complex analytical problems.
• Develops and/or uses algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
• Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve multiple and/or complex business problems utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses and broad knowledge of the organization and/or industry.
• Collaborates with business partners to understand their problems and goals, develop predictive modeling, statistical analysis, data reports and performance metrics.
• Develops and participates in presentations and consultations to existing and prospective constituents on analytics results and solutions.
• Interacts with internal and external peers and managers to exchange complex information related to areas of specialization.
• Use strong knowledge in algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions.
• Use strong programming skills to explore, examine and interpret large volumes of data in various forms.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• Demonstrates strong ability to communicate technical concepts and implications to business partners. Anticipates and prevents problems and roadblocks before they occur.
• Strong knowledge of advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
• Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling and in-depth specialization in some areas.
• 5 or more years of progressively complex related experience
• Equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline desired.
Bachelor's degree required, Master's or PHD a plus.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.