As an RX order selector, you will pick pieces of pharmacy merchandise into a tote or box for stores. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of accuracy and performance to meet the needs of store orders while utilizing safe work practices. You may work in other areas or functions of the warehouse, as needed.
- Read store orders from a tablet or RF unit which will include: item locations, descriptions, and quantity needed.
- Select the needed pieces of merchandise and place them into a tote or box.
- Move totes or boxes of merchandise (up to 30-50 pounds regularly) utilizing safe lifting techniques.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy for merchandise selected.
- Work efficiently and effectively on pick lines with 10 or more other employees.
- Maintain 100% or greater to performance standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of work zones at the end of each shift.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Cross train in other warehouse duties, as necessary.
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the CVS Health warehouse and DEA regulations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
- Must be certified on all equipment needed to complete job task.
- Ability to work overtime.
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Previous warehouse experience
High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.