Resource Planning Consultant
- Abilene, TX
Maintain and handle incoming emails through the RPESET Moxie inbox related to schedule changes, agent profile changes, training timeline changes etc. Develop schedules which effectively deliver staffing levels that consistently achieve service level commitments, by delivering the right people in the right places, at the right time. Manage non-productive time request's, ensuring activities are planned without impacting SLAs. Responsible for the onboarding of new hire schedules into WFM system and updating and maintaining information in WFM tools. Review and processes schedule change requests. Perform ongoing analysis of current staffing and efficiencies comparing them to current staffing requirements to insure proper staffing in all skills 24X7. Attend and contribute to staffing review and IDP meetings, detailing previous and current week's performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and future weeks, while also identifying risks. Scheduling, re-scheduling, and optimization of team meetings, one on ones, training, and various other off phone activities. Provide subject matter expertise for NICE/IEX tools and software, as CVS continues to build its Workforce Management capabilities at scale. Identify opportunities, and scale processes and workflows. Works on projects as they relate to Resource Planning as needed. Perform as a team member in a multi-site environment in order to assist CVS Caremark Resource Planning in all locations.
Build, establish and maintain strong relationships that will allow an effective working relationship with all levels of employees and management from multiple sites and lines of business.
1. Minimum 3 years' Workforce management experience in a multi-site environment.
2. Colleague will be required to work mandatory overtime/extended work week when needed
3. Colleague will be required to travel when needed
4. Expert proficiency using NICE/IEX management application (ACD feeds, set up editor, forecast/staff groups, forecasting and scheduling modules)
5. Expert knowledge of Avaya Supervisor (reporting skill set up, VDN structure, custom reports)
6. Avaya ACD configuration experience (vectors and VDNs)
7. Proficient in MS-Office applications
8. Very strong proficiency in MS-Excel including high-level calculations and macro writing
9. Advanced knowledge of core business - sites, skills, call types, PGs, site/enterprise nuances
10. Regular and predictable attendance
1. Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
2. Must be a team player
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills
4. Ability to work independently
R H.S or Equivalent
P Bachelor's Degree
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top