The Strategic Proposal Management (SPM) team is responsible for creating proposals that clearly demonstrate that CVS Health is uniquely positioned to deliver significant benefits to health plan sponsors through effective cost management solutions and innovative programs that engage plan members and promote healthier and more cost-effective behaviors. Through our unique suite of assets, CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company, is reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payors, and improving health outcomes.
The main responsibility of the Consultant position involves managing all phases of our Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) proposals process including:
• Formatting proposals to meet internal marketing specifications
• Responding to RFP questions using a database of internal Subject Matter Expert reviewed content
• Organizing, attending, and leading strategy calls with key stakeholders across the organization
• Customizing and modifying responses to create client-specific content
• Creating timelines and ensuring RFP milestones are met by all involved individuals in a timely manner
• Preparing and reviewing final documents and submitting in accordance with client driven deadlines.
In order to be a successful Consultant you must proactively take action on assigned projects, have the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while ensuring quality and accuracy, You should maintain strong attention to detail, a sense of urgency, be solution focused and take responsibility for his/her decisions and actions.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
- 1+ years of professional job experience.
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Office products in a professional environment.
- Need to have ability to commute to the Northbrook IL or Scottsdale AZ office as needed.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), Health Care, Proposal or Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of Medicare Part D (i.e. EGWP, MADP, PDP plans) and pharmacy benefit terminology.
- Familiar with Qvidian and salesforce.com products.
- A degree focusing on Marketing, Communications, Health Care, or Business
- Bachelor's degree
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.