Principal SDET - Native Mobile (iOS)
- Burlington, MA
It's a new day in health care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans, and community pharmacists we are pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
Aetna Digital is responsible for creating mobile and web apps for Aetna's 22+ million members. This team is creating mobile applications from scratch to support our members with chronic diseases to help them make choices that will lead to more healthy days, longer lives, and save money. If you are looking to do meaningful work in a collaborative, friendly, and passionate team working with the most up-to-date technologies where you can learn and grow this would be a great role for you!
Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the CVS Enterprise. We want you to bring your talent and expertise to drive the change the is desperately needed within the healthcare industry.
We're looking for a Principal Software Development Engineer in Test (Mobile) with a solid background writing and executing test automation to ensure the delivery of a high quality user experience on our mobile platforms (especially working with iOS - XCUITest is a big plus). As a member of one of our scrum teams in Burlington, MA, you will responsible for working closely with Architects, Design, Product, Accessibility, and Security to ensure quality is built into the features to be delivered, on time, based on PI objectives.
As a Principal SDET you will:
• Work with developers to optimize workflows and improve the cadence and quality of releases
• Seek opportunities to improve efficiency around quality-related processes and procedures
• Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth integration of quality standards into the SDLC
• Test B2C mobile apps - focused on iOS test automation
• Coach fellow team members to develop test automation code using standard coding practices and reusable libraries
• Create and maintain standard coding documentation in automation/testing frameworks
• Prioritize your work, communicate clearly and demonstrate a consistent track record of commitment and accountability for delivery
• Work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment
• Participate in test data preparation & test plan generation
• Perform test data analysis for standalone data-driven products and micro-services
• Demonstrate an understanding of leading data technologies and best practices
• Partner with key stakeholders throughout the SDLC to understand use cases and create tests based on customer requirements and design prototypes
10+ years of experience in the domain of quality engineering
Experience using CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
Experience with virtualization and containers (Docker or similar)
Experience with security concepts and best practices to protect PII
Experience with Java
Experience writing test automation frameworks and methods
Hands-on automated testing using any of the following - Selenium, Appium, XCUITest, Perfecto, or similar for mobile test automation
Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
Experience building highly automated test environments using virtual and cloud resources is strongly desired
Experience with interacting and working closely with Product Owners, DevOps, and Software Engineering teams
Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet commitments
Ability to troubleshoot complex systems
*Understanding of Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban and SAFe
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top