Pharmacy Technician - Target Store
- Jacksonville, FL
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life?
Are you ready to have a career with purpose?
all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Routine Job Functions
- Demonstrates compassion and care by proactively identifying and resolving potential problems.
- Actively seeks opportunities to expand clinical, technical and insurance knowledge.
- Standing / walking for an extended period of time.
- Ability to handle and work with small instruments and objects.
- Is able to load and unload trays/cases/totes (30 pound maximum to a height of 4 feet).
- Ability to move quickly from one task to another according to the needs of the pharmacy.
- The ability to concentrate on a task for significant periods of time.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting.
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician.
- High School diploma or equivalent (preferred).
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top