Health is everything. CVS Health, a founding partner of the National Hispanic Pharmacist Association, is committed to providing enhanced service to the Hispanic community in addition to increasing access, lowering costs and improving quality of care. That's why we have CVS Pharmacy y más stores. CVS Pharmacy y más is where Hispanic customers receive a more personalized shopping experience where they can find their favorite brands at competitive prices, convenient services, and a higher level of customer service in an environment where they feel at home. Millions of times a day, we help people on their path to better health - from advising on prescriptions to helping manage chronic and specialty conditions. As a Spanish Bilingual Pharmacy Manager, you have one of the most significant roles in our company - delivering our purpose, modeling our values, and demonstrating genuine, authentic care for our patients. You will help create an environment where our Hispanic customers feel at home and can receive CVS Pharmacy's best-in-class pharmacy services along with personalized products and services to better meet their diverse needs. In addition to leading and directing your Pharmacy Staff, comprised of both staff Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians, you are accountable for the management, oversight and operation of all aspects within your pharmacy. This includes:
• Patient Safety
• Pharmacy Professional Practice
• Regulatory Requirements
• Quality Assurance
• Customer Service
• Personnel Management
• Inventory Management
• Financial Profitability
• Loss Prevention
• Workflow Management
A key component of the Spanish Bilingual Pharmacy Manager role is keeping your customers and patients healthy through adoption and management of patient care programs. Additionally, you will:
• Lead with Heart - display empathy and compassion for your patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
• Motivate, inspire and develop your Pharmacy Support Staff by balancing assignments that maximize colleagues' strengths, address development opportunities and decrease knowledge gaps
• Identify critical business opportunities and meaningful solutions to drive growth and improve performance in your pharmacy
• Successfully implement those solutions by leading your team to achieve specified goals
• Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
• Seek new ways to grow, collaborate with others and deliver better outcomes
• Align others around purpose to gain support and commitment
• Facilitate a 'team' culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride
• Apply acquired knowledge to help drive healthy outcomes and differentiate CVS from competitors
What is special about a CVS Pharmacy y más store?
• Bilingual Customer Service: Fully bilingual associates and signage throughout the store
• New Products: More than 1,500 unique products throughout the store, including many of the most popular Hispanic brands in categories like groceries, over-the-counter medications, household cleaners, snacks, appliances, cookware, cosmetics, baby, and hair care.
• Expanded Services: Bill payments, domestic and international wireless recharge, money transfers, and lottery.
• Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are employed
• Ability to effectively communicate and counsel patients in Spanish
• Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
• Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (i.e. APhA)*
• Listed on the pharmacy state license as the 'pharmacist in charge'
• Submission of required information/documents to your state PMP administrator to register for PMP access (in states with active PMP for pharmacist use).
-Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (e.g., APhA)
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or Pharm. D. degree
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com .