Starting rate $18.00/hr
$1,000 sign on bonus for full time
$500 sign on bonus for part time
Bonus applies after 90 days
As an warehouse order selector - pharmacy, you will pick pieces of pharmacy merchandise into a tote or box for stores. You will be responsible for maintaining high levels of accuracy and performance to meet the needs of store orders while utilizing safe work practices. You may work in other areas or functions of the warehouse, as needed.
- Read store orders from a tablet or RF unit which will include: item locations, descriptions, and quantity needed.
- Select the needed pieces of merchandise and place them into a tote or box.
- Move totes or boxes of merchandise (up to 30-50 pounds regularly) utilizing safe lifting techniques.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy for merchandise selected.
- Work efficiently and effectively on pick lines with 10 or more other employees.
- Maintain 100% or greater to performance standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of work zones at the end of each shift.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Cross train in other warehouse duties, as necessary.
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the CVS Health warehouse and DEA regulations.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Ability to work overtime.
Previous warehouse experience preferred
High School Diploma or Equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.