Medicare Field Sales Representative - Greater Roanoke Region
- Scottsville, VA
Potential $1,000 sign-on bonus!!
- Develops and cultivates strong relationships with key constituents (producers, plan sponsors and/or consumers depending on business) to maximize sales opportunities and achieve profitable growth.
- Oversees a block of business or may develop new business opportunities to ensure profitable customers and help grow the business through consultative selling, issue resolution and superior service.
- Ensures product, pricing and services meet client's needs while meeting Aetna revenue growth and profit objectives.
- Manages and builds producer relations as needed depending on book of business or market segment being supported.
- Identifies various ways to partner with the client by drawing from entire spectrum of product line illustrating a keen understanding of client's multifaceted needs and benefits of Aetna's full product array.
- Collaborates with internal partners and/or external constituents to uncover profitable growth and cross-sell opportunities within new or existing customers and to support post-sale activities.
- Coordinates sales materials, testimonials and subject matter expert involvement in support of the successful delivery of constituent presentations.
- May participate in constituent meetings including finals presentations.
- Develops/maintains and communicates expertise on products, industry and emerging marketplace trends.
- 1-5+ years of industry and sales experience depending on business segment being supported and the products and services being sold.
- Licensure as required by state.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
Please review required qualifications above
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top