Lead Data Scientist - Medicare Growth Analytics
- New York, NY
It's a new day in health care!
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a ground-breaking moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
Want to help drive the next level of growth at a leading national B2C healthcare brand, touching millions of prospects and members? We're looking for go-to-market leaders to drive innovation and growth in Aetna Medicare, using consumer marketing, sales, and product design that leverages data science and consulting skills to help Aetna acquire new members.
Our Medicare Analytics team is integrated into all of Aetna's go-to-market activities, including overall growth strategies, business case development, customer segmentation, and product design, media mix planning, attribution modeling, and member retention. We infuse data science into all growth analytics, powered by a world-class Hadoop cluster, petabytes of data, and the latest machine learning techniques.
In the past 4 years our membership has doubled and our market share has grown 50%; you will help us take all this to the next level, using your passion for problem solving, quantitative analysis, and superlative storytelling to identify, incubate, and deploy the next set of innovations to power the growth of tomorrow's business!
• You have significant experience in one or many of the following Growth topics, including media mix optimization, attribution modeling, and reinforcement learning.
• Along with modeling, you will be a key strategic player in defining the roadmap for the modeling efforts for the entire Growth Acquisition Org. Your roadmap will not only
achieve immediate business goals, but also dictate our long-term strategy for go-to-market investments across marketing, sales, and product investments.
• Nurture a team of talented Data Scientists and have a keen interest in shaping their careers.
• Be involved in all phases of modeling such as ideation, offline modeling, online implementation, experimentation, deploy and post-launch monitoring/measurements.
• Work closely with our sales and marketing partners so the tests are set up in a way that amplifies the benefits of your optimization models.
• Master's or PhD degree in a quantitative major (e.g., mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, computer science).
• Proficiency in Machine Learning
• 7-10 or more years of progressively complex related experience
• Prior experience working as a Tech Lead or a Data Science Manager
• 4 + years of business experience leading analyses and initiatives with track record of business impact.
• 4 years of experience strategy consulting or on strategy teams in large companies
• 3 years of experience programming using R, Hadoop, or Python
• Understanding of experimentation and causal inference analyses
PhD degree in a quantitative major (e.g., mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, computer science).
Master's degree in a quantitative major (e.g., mathematics, statistics, economics, finance, computer science).
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top