IT Architecture - Advisor
- Northbrook, IL
Join CVS Health as an Advisor in Specialty Architecture and DevOps. As an Advisor, you will work with both full-time employees and contracted resources to execute project work within the IT organization at CVS Health. You will lead architects, platform engineers, automation engineers and developers to implement platform capabilities and deploy the new generation of Specialty Pharmacy applications on a cloud native architectures.
- Overall 5 - 10 years of experience as -
- Enterprise Java Architect or Developer, developing and designing
enterprise-wide distributed solutions
- Experience designing and implementing High Availability(HA) patterns
- Hands-on Technical experience in lead role
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with cloud architectures
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with at least one cloud platform like Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Pivotal Cloud, Foundry, AWS
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with DevOps / DevSecOps
- Experience building and supporting Micro Services
- Experience in back-end application development: Java, Spring/Spring Boot
- Experienced with API and CICD pipeline design
- Experience with Jenkins, Groovy, Ansible, Spring Cloud, Spring Gateway, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience leading, building, and executing strategic activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes in assignments
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements
B.S. in Computer Science or comparable
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top