Information Technology Rotational Leadership Development Program
- Hartford, CT
CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
This is a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
You will gain valuable work experience and participate in:
• Projects that contribute to the success of our business
• Community service initiatives
• Mentorship and networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
• The Information Technology Leadership Development Program (IT LDP) is a two-year program comprised of four rotational assignments to build high potential leadership and technical capabilities.
• Rotation Tracks have been developed to provide a path for LDP associates to follow as they progress from one rotation to the next. The paths are intended to ensure that LDP resources are exposed to different areas and functions. Tracks include Enterprise Architecture, Global Security and IT Delivery.
• LDP associates will participate in formal training to foster development of transferable skills. Building foundational leadership capabilities, increasing technical and functional skills.
• LDP associates will have opportunities to receive mentoring and coaching informally through a variety of sources
• Project Management
• Architecture Strategy & Research
• Cybersecurity & Risk Management
• Ongoing training aligned with leadership and technology competencies
• Team building events
• Community service initiatives
• Leadership on program committees
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
• Capability to think critically and handle ambiguity
• Proficiency with suite of Microsoft Products
• Have a willingness to relocate
• Possess strong analytical and problem resolution skills
• Be able to communicate effectively with a diverse audience
• Encourage teamwork and a positive environment to improve team effectiveness
• Be resourceful and can quickly and successfully adapt to change
• You should currently be pursuing an Bachelor’s degree
• Major: Engineering Management, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or a similar Technology or Technology Management related degree
• Have a 3.0+ Major GPA
• Have an anticipated graduation date between December 2020- June 2021
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top