Financial Inventory Analyst, Senior
- Woonsocket, RI
This position will be part of the Front Store Inventory & Gross Margin team, which is responsible for the weekly close of the Front Store Inventory Activity Report (IAR) as well as associated weekly and monthly financial reporting. It will be responsible for the weekly close process—including closing of systems, validation of data and analysis of results—responding to field correspondence related to margin issues, completing ad hoc reporting, preparing and publishing month-end schedules and working on projects and requests as needed.
The Sr. Consultant is responsible for but not limited to:
• Closing the Front Store IAR on a weekly basis.
• Validating the integrity of inventory and gross margin data.
• Performing weekly exception analysis.
• Posting journal entries, BOH adjustments and WAC adjustments.
• Assisting in the weekly and monthly close processes.
• Distributing reporting to business partners.
• Working with large amounts of data from various systems.
• Learning and understanding data flows both in and out of SAP.
• Assisting in the annual budget process for store level gross margin.
• Completing ad hoc requests, projects and analysis.
• 3 or more years accounting and/or finance experience.
• Inventory experience
• Cost accounting experience
• SAP or other client-server general ledger package experience
• Bachelors Degree required; preferably in Accounting, Finance or related field.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top