Financial Analyst, Senior
- Woonsocket, RI
CVS Health's Finance organization is embarking on a journey to enhance processes, systems and business partnering. The goals of the initiatives are to create a more efficient, cost-effective, nimble and impactful Finance organization. This position will be a key member to the execution team responsible for CVS Health's progressive Finance transformation.
This position requires a creative and strategic approach, with technical skills in Finance and/or Accounting to support the SAP S/4 HANA system. The role will also serve as a liaison between finance and internal IT to field end user questions, support defect resolution/enhancement requests and develop future strategies around to SAP S/4 HANA, Analysis for Office (AO) and Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
- Support key relationships between Finance and IT to ensure required execution. The ability to successfully work with these teams is critical for alignment and the execution of our deliverables.
- Respond timely to end user questions and trouble shoot errors as needed
- Actively participate in defect resolution and enhancement deployment for system changes
- Partner with Learning and Development to maintain and update all training materials
- Assist in onboarding new finance users
- Support ongoing change management and transformation efforts of system migration.
- Assess additional or new system capabilities created to be leveraged for consistency across the Enterprise
- Effectively partner with a team from IT dedicated to the program.
- Ongoing support of key controls related to SAP S/4 HANA application
- 3 or more years of accounting and/or finance experience
- Experience in corporate accounting, finance or project management
- Experience with S4 Hana platform
- Experience working in/with SAP ERP solutions
Bachelor's degree required; preferably in accounting or finance
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Back to top